Monday, August 20, 2012

Barista Parlor


Name: Barista Parlor
Location: Nashville, TN


The brew station at Barista Parlor, with owner Andy Mumma in the back.

I seem to have a sweet spot for well crafted cafes. 
Maybe it was the years spent behind an espresso machine that gave me my appreciation for the perfectly executed cup. It goes without saying then, that a well-crafted space that encourages this beautiful art form, will always be able to grab my attention.



Barista Parlor is located in Nashville, TN and successfully crafted a space for locals but staying true to their roots. Using only Nashville made products and materials sourced from the area, the details shine.
The custom crafted tables, chairs, stools, lights and shelves all come from local artisans right in the area and add a warmth to the large space. 



The antiques and found object located throughout the space have a curated feel and bring in the Nashville flair while the large pixelated ship artwork enhances the colors of the wood.



Image 1 © TMagazine
Image 2- 5 © Zarna's Runway

2 comments:

  1. - makes me want a perfectly crafted cup of Latte right about NOW!!
    When I visit my family in Denmark, the hunt for the best coffee is often very short, as my mother knows exactly who has the best coffee, and who is the best barrista in town! I kid you not, one time I think I waited 10 - 15 min for a cup, but boy was it good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to share your favorite spot (&hers!) with me. We have friends in Sweden and just love the style from the entire area around there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...